Hunters Run Winery is your premiere destination for Irish hospitality!
Enjoy a taste of Ireland right here in the heart of Loudoun County. At Hunters Run Winery, we provide the finest wines created right here in Virginia and serve them for you to sample and bring home. We proudly import genuine cheeses and delicacies from Ireland for you to enjoy.
Last call is 15 minutes prior to closing.
Come by the bar anytime and let our knowledgeable staff help you pick the perfect wine for the occasion. The crew is always talkative and the tastings are delicious.
Owner Geri Nolan decorates the barn each season to provide a fresh and welcoming environment for newcomers and regulars alike. Visit often to see what's changed.
For those seeking a fun time, feel free to play tetherball, try a toss at the corn hole, or sit back and listen to live music. Be sure to check out the calendar to see what's happening.
Food and drinks:
- Per ABC, only Hunters Run wines allowed on this property
- No outside food or drinks allowed in the tasting room
- Picnic tables are available outside for wine purchasing customers only
- All coolers will be checked for outside alcohol
- No group reservations after 1:00 P.M on Saturdays and 1:30 P.M on Sundays
- Parties of 8 or more require advance reservation.
- Groups must pay via one credit card (MasterCard or Visa)
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and supervised at all times
- No pets other than service animals are allowed in the tasting room
- Leashed pets are welcome outside in the grassy area
"Wooden Legs" is a royalty free song by David & Goliath.